Wednesday, October 31, 2007

a trick or a treat?

it's official... today, i got blackberried. i'm not really sure how i feel about it yet. first of all, it's going to be kind of annoying to have 2 cell phones (personal and work). second of all, there's always the, "who wants to be THAT in touch with work?" question. i love my job and my work, though, and i know i can always just ignore it, but there's a bit of a philosophical debate there even still. that said, it's pretty cool, and it'll be nice to go through my work emails on my way to work instead of wasting time doing that when i get here. plus, since i don't have internet at home, it'll be cool to be able to look up an address or directions or whatever if i need them.

and a little piece of me feels special that they think i rate one, even if i think it's a little silly.

2 comments:

caddy said...

you will become addicted. i felt very sad when they took mine away when they took my job away. now i cant wait to trade in my phone for one.

Andrew W said...

Sellout! Just kidding. Better practice your typing on it though, I get so many typo-filled Blackberry emails from work people like "helo where map i need itt ok bye"